Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Finally!

Finally get to start on this blog. I've been waiting to start a post until I had some pictures to post also. First dive with a camera was last Saturday the 28th. Dove off of the Mark V out of Porthole Charters. First cabin boat with a great crew. I was pretty flattered that Keith Gamble called and asked me to be his dive buddy for the day. Our first dive was Z's reef at the north end of Fox Island. First one in the water and last one out. One hour and seven minutes of bottom time and I got some great shots to boot! Only now this blog won't let me post any photos.

I'll try again tomorrow. I was just super excited to take pictures and have them come out.

Second dive was Mile Marker 8, also known as the Narrows. Thirteen divers on the boat and only seven chose to go into the water. Again, who do you think was first. Four knot current and Keith and I got separated with in five minutes. Skipper brought us back together and we made another run of it. Wow! Thirty nine minutes of flying past rocks and concrete. Forget the camera, there was no time to think about that until we were on our safety stop and had time. Got a couple of pics of the bridge and a couple of an anemone or two.


No comments:

Post a Comment